Saturday 3 December 2011

Adobe Flash and Sony Vegas Pro 11

This few day i am busying with my multimedia slideshow for my college event.
The event name is 'Malam Perayaan Tang Yuan Kali Pertama Kelab Tiong Hwa KKM'

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Malam-Perayaan-Tang-Yuan-Kali-Pertama-Kelab-Tiong-Hwa-KKM-%E5%9B%BD%E5%A4%A7%E5%89%91%E5%8D%8E%E5%AD%A6%E7%94%9F%E4%BC%9A%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%B1%8A%E5%86%AC%E8%87%B3%E8%81%94%E6%AC%A2%E6%99%9A%E4%BC%9A/299792973382487


Haha, enough about advertising^^
By the way, I really learn a lot of thing as an exco for technical group in this event.
Here's some cut scene of using Adobe Flash


This is the First Layer


 This is the second layer (for motion tween)


This will be the third layer (creation of bones and armature movement)

And the result of all this three layer will be....
Haha, I am not going to share it here, come and support us and you will see the whole flash i've made.
Furthermore, you will pick up a thing or two about our Chinese myth after watching this story. ^^
Please keep this private because I had break the rule for showing you all the flash i've made XD

As for Sony Vegas Pro, it will be a software to edit video or photo. You can find out more from the link given below:

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro

And this will be the cut scene of me using vegas pro

Here's the main preview


This will allow you to pan/crop the image or video.

Actually there's a lot more i wanna type but the connection of ukm jaring keep on having a lot of disconnection which make a lot of error while saving my draft.


Thefore, i decide to end my post here, for more information, catch up with my next post. Thank you^^

1 comment: