Thursday 1 December 2011

My First Post

Oh yeah, it's the first day of December and i decide to open my brand new blog for my Introduction to IT.^^

Finally I created this blog. What to write? Erm... Perhaps some thing happening today about IT.


I had visited our school Pc Fair today which was held in pusanika.
In the journey of visiting the Pc fair with 3 of my course mate, i discover that the thing sell in pc fair is just so-so.

In my opinion, i think that:

  • It's ok to have some item in Pc fair if you really need them now such as printer and pen drive.
  • As for accessories such as headphone and speaker, i don't really encourage all of you to buy from there as the quality is still a mystery and the price is not reasonable. 
That's all from me in my first post, i will update it frequently, so keep in touch with me ya. Thank you^^

    2 comments:

    1. actually b4 dat i got write blog de leh~but chinese la~can i continue used it?haha~~

      ReplyDelete